World
Representative Image

Gaza deaths surpass 70,000 as Israel keeps up attacks

Nov 30, 2025

Gaza [Palestine], November 30: The death toll from Israel's genocidal war against the Palestinian people in Gaza has surpassed 70,000, the Health Ministry in the enclave said, as Israeli military attacks continue.
The ministry said on Saturday that at least 70,100 people have been killed across the Gaza Strip since Israel's genocidal war against the Palestinian people in Gaza began on October 7, 2023. More than 170,900 have been wounded. The grim milestone comes as Israel has continued to launch attacks on Gaza despite a United States-brokered ceasefire with Hamas that came into effect last month. Medics reported earlier on Saturday that two Palestinian children were killed in an Israeli drone attack on the town of Bani Suheila, east of Khan Younis in southern Gaza.
Witnesses told Al Jazeera that drones dropped a bomb on a group of civilians near al-Farabi School on Saturday morning, killing two brothers, Juma and Fadi Tamer Abu Assi.
Also on Saturday, the Israeli military launched ground, naval, and air attacks on several parts of Gaza. Medical sources reported that three Palestinians were injured as a result of bombardment in the town of al-Qarara, northeast of Khan Younis.
Source: Qatar Tribune